This special date night will include a wedding vow renewal during 5:00pm Mass followed by dinner, dance and guest speaker Pete Larson, Executive Director of Family Fest.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta, Carved Roast Beef, Baby Yukon Golds, Wild Rice Salad, Vegetable Selections, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
Dinner will be provided by Classic Catering
Childcare will be available from 5:00pm until 10:00pm.
RSVP required for dinner and childcare by Friday, February 15. Choose one of the options below:
- RSVP online by clicking here.
- Download and print the RSVP form. Fill out the bottom portion and bring/send to the parish office.
- Pick up an RSVP form in person after all weekend Masses on February 2/3 and February 9/10. Fill out the bottom portion and bring/send to the parish office.
Payment must be received by Friday, February 15. Cost is $50 per couple. New this year: First time attendees are only $25 per couple. Choose one of the options below:
- You can pay online by clicking here. Choose the Vanco option to link to the payment site.
- Bring/send a check to the parish office with “Cana Dinner” in the memo line.
If you didn’t submit your wedding photo last year, but would like it in the slide show, please send a digital file to: email@example.com.