Camp Eddie FAQ
What should my child bring?
- A lawn chair or blanket to sit outside.
- Water bottles – please label, but we will provide water refill stations throughout the morning.
- Your camper should come wearing sunscreen.
- Sunglasses or a hat are encouraged.
- Do not send anything that will distract from the day such as cell phones, electronics, gaming devices, etc. These will be held on to by a leader.
If we invite friends, do these friends need to be Catholic?
Friends are ALWAYS welcome and they do not need to be Catholic! While we intend for this week to be an experience that enables young people to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus, there are no spiritual prerequisites. We will openly share Biblical truths from God’s Word every day at camp through teaching, worship, music, prayer and small groups. Every staff member is a follower of Christ and will do their best to model Jesus-like character while sharing their faith. But you do not need to have a church membership or church history to attend. There will be no pressure on children to make any spiritual decisions this week.
Do you run background checks on all staff?
Yes, all of our staff and volunteers will have background checks run on them.
If you have any other questions please contact Nicole Smalley Director of Faith Formation, Birth to Grade 8.